Sell At Auction!
In addition to all the great features available to Merchants-Vendors-Members in our “Vendor Package” you will also have the advantage of “Selling at Auction” alongside of your advertised items.
Auction Overview and Features:
You can run two distinct types of auctions:
- Normal – People put in their bid and the price rises accordingly. Other can see the new price and bid above it if they want.
- Reverse – think of companies bidding for a project. That is, the lowest bid wins.
Beyond that, you get two other options to run your auctions:
- Proxy bidding / Proxy auction – is an auction where a bidder places its max bid and plugin automatically raises user’s bid to the max bid value (like auto bidding on eBay)
- Sealed bidding – people submit their bids without knowing what other people have bid. Whoever enters the highest bid wins (or lowest, in the case of a reverse auction).
You can also set a:
- Starting price
- Minimum bid increment, to avoid people just increasing the auction by a penny.
- Reserve price – the product will not sell unless this minimum is met.
- Buy it now price – let people skip the auction and just buy a product outright.
And you can also set start and end dates for your auctions plus a lot more!
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, Proxy / auto bidding.
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price!
- Set start and end time for auction.
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with other items or on separate page!
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions.
- Email notifications Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fail, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice.
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail.
- If user is logged in and winning in auction, item has winning badge on thumbnail.
- Product single page has new tab “Auction History.”
- User has “My auctions” option where auctions in which user placed a bid are listed (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering in product list
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product has icon which describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed.
- Auction activity (short code), auction watchlist feature (short code and widget)
- Live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products!
- Manually delete bid.
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time.